FQXSFMA0004N : No system memory has been detected. [arg1]
No system memory has been detected. [arg1]
Complete the following steps:
- Ensure one or more supported DIMMs are installed in the correct population sequence.
- If the system has light-path then check for any lit DIMM-connector LEDs, and if found, reseat those DIMMs. Alternatively ( i.e. if light path is not available) the same can be accomplished using XCC GUI.
- Swap DIMMs between slots when more than one DIMM is available in the system.
- If the DIMMs have been upgraded just prior to the issue than update uEFI using alternate or minimal configuration.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs.
- Contact Lenovo Support.