806f010c-2003ffff : Uncorrectable error detected for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (DIMM 3)
Uncorrectable error detected for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (DIMM 3)
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Memory uncorrectable error.
May also be shown as 806f010c2003ffff or 0x806f010c2003ffff
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
- Check the IBM support website for an applicable retain tip or firmware update that applies to this memory error.
- Swap the affected DIMMs (as indicated by the error LEDs on the system board or the event logs) to a different memory channel or microprocessor.
- If the problem follows the DIMM, replace the failing DIMM.
- (Trained technician only) If the problem occurs on the same DIMM connector, check the DIMM connector. If the connector contains any foreign material or is damaged, replace the system board.
- (Trained technician only) Remove the affected microprocessor and check the microprocessor socket pins for any damaged pins. If a damage is found, replace the system board.
- (Trained technician only) Replace the affected microprocessor.
- Manually re-enable all affected DIMMs if the server firmware version is older than UEFI v1.10. If the server firmware version is UEFI v1.10 or newer, disconnect and reconnect the server to the power source and restart the server.
- (Trained Service technician only) Replace the affected microprocessor.