Configuring UEFI compatible devices
Use this information to configure UEFI compatible devices.
UEFI compatible expansion cards can be configured through the Setup utility. To configure a UEFI compatible expansion card, complete the following steps:
Before configuring a UEFI compatible device, it is recommended to update the firmware for your server. See
Updating the firmware for information on how to update the firmware for your server.
- Run the Setup utility (see Using the Setup utility).
- Select System Settings → Network or Storage depending on the type of your adapters.NoteSelect
System Settings → Adapters and UEFI drivers for UEFI 2.0 (and prior) compliant adapters and drivers installed in the server.
- Select Please refresh this page first and press Enter.
- Select the device driver that you want to configure and press Enter.
- When you have finished changing settings, press Esc to exit from the program; select Save to save the settings that you have changed.