Electronic emission notices
When you attach a monitor to the equipment, you must use the designated monitor cable and any interference suppression devices that are supplied with the monitor.
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) statement
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference, in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
- Industry Canada Class A emission compliance statement
This Class A digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
- Avis de conformité à la réglementation d'Industrie Canada
Cet appareil numérique de la classe A est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
- Australia and New Zealand Class A statement
- European Union EMC Directive conformance statement
This product is in conformity with the protection requirements of EU Council Directive 2014/30/EU on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility. Lenovo cannot accept responsibility for any failure to satisfy the protection requirements resulting from a non-recommended modification of the product, including the installation of option cards from other manufacturers.
- Germany Class A statement
Deutschsprachiger EU Hinweis: Hinweis für Geräte der Klasse A EU-Richtlinie zur Elektromagnetischen Verträglichkeit
- Japanese electromagnetic compatibility statements
- Korea Communications Commission (KCC) statement
- Russia Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Class A statement
- People's Republic of China Class A electronic emission statement
- Taiwan Class A compliance statement
- Taiwan BSMI RoHS declaration