Removing and installing the side panels
Follow the instructions in this section to remove and install the side panels.
Remove the side panels
Complete the following steps to remove the side panels.
- Acquire the key that comes with the cabinet.
- Insert the key that comes with the rack cabinet into the key hole on the side panel, and turn it counterclockwise to unlock the panel.Figure 1. Removing the side panel
- Press on the latch on both sides of the panel at the same time to release the side panel.
- Pivot the top of the panel away from the cabinet frame to remove it.
Install the side panels
Complete the following steps to install the side panels.
- Align the bottom of the panel to the slot on the bottom of the cabinet frame, and pivot the top of the panel towards the cabinet frame.Figure 2. Installing the side panel
- Insert the key and turn it clockwise to secure the panel to the cabinet frame.