FQXSFMA0007I : [arg1] DIMM number [arg2] has been replaced. [arg3]
[arg1] DIMM number [arg2] has been replaced. [arg3]
Complete the following steps:
- If this information event is logged in the XCC event log, the server does not have qualified memory installed.
- The memory installed may not be covered under warranty.
- Without qualified memory, speeds supported above industry standards will not be enabled.
- Please contact your Local Sales Representative or Authorized Business Partner to order qualified memory to replace the unqualified DIMM(s).
- After you install qualified memory and power up the server, check to ensure this informational event is not logged again.