806f050c-2581ffff : Memory Logging Limit Reached for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (All DIMMS)
Memory Logging Limit Reached for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (All DIMMS)
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected that the Memory Logging Limit has been Reached.
May also be shown as 806f050c2581ffff or 0x806f050c2581ffff
Warning - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
- Refer to TIP H212293 for minimum code level.
- Check the IBM support website for an applicable retain tip or firmware update that applies to this memory error.
- Swap the affected DIMMs (as indicated by the error LEDs on the system board or the event logs) to a different memory channel or microprocessor.
- If the error still occurs on the same DIMM, replace the affected DIMM.
- (Trained technician only) If the problem occurs on the same DIMM connector, check the DIMM connector. If the connector contains any foreign material or is damaged, replace the system board.
- (Trained technician only) Remove the affected microprocessor and check the microprocessor socket pins for any damaged pins. If a damage is found, replace the system board.
- (Trained technician only) Replace the affected microprocessor. One of the DIMMs :