Dynamic System Analysis
Dynamic System Analysis (DSA) collects and analyzes system information to aid in diagnosing server problems.
- Drive health information
- Event logs for ServeRAID controllers and service processors
- Hardware inventory, including PCI and USB information
- Installed applications and hot fixes (available in DSA Portable only)
- Kernel modules (available in DSA Portable only)
- Light path diagnostics status
- Network interfaces and settings
- Performance data and details about processes that are running
- RAID controller configuration
- Service processor (integrated management module) status and configuration
- System configuration
- Vital product data and firmware information
For system-specific information about the action that you should take as a result of a message that DSA generates, see DSA diagnostic test results.
If you cannot find a problem by using DSA, see Solving undetermined problems for information about testing the server.
Make sure that the server has the latest version of the DSA code. To obtain DSA code and the Dynamic System Analysis Installation and User's Guide, go to the Lenovo Dynamic System Analysis (DSA) website.