These statements provide the caution and danger information that is used in this documentation.
Each caution and danger statement in this documentation is labeled with a number. This number is used to cross reference an English-language caution or danger statement with translated versions of the caution or danger statement in the Safety Information document.
For example, if a caution statement is labeled Statement 1, translations for that caution statement are in the Safety Information document under Statement 1.
Be sure to read all caution and danger statements in this documentation before you perform the procedures. Read any additional safety information that comes with your system or optional device before you install the device.
To avoid a shock hazard:
- Do not connect or disconnect any cables or perform installation, maintenance, or reconfiguration of this product during an electrical storm.
- Connect all power cords to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet.
- Connect to properly wired outlets any equipment that will be attached to this product.
- When possible, use one hand only to connect or disconnect signal cables.
- Never turn on any equipment when there is evidence of fire, water, or structural damage.
- Disconnect the attached power cords, telecommunications systems, networks, and modems before you open the device covers, unless instructed otherwise in the installation and configuration procedures.
- Connect and disconnect cables as described in the following table when installing, moving, or opening covers on this product or attached devices.
Table for Safety Statement 1 that explains the steps to connect and disconnect cables.
UL regulatory information
This device is for use only with Listed Lenovo Flex System Enterprise Chassis.