FQXPMUP0207M : The update package is invalid. Failed to update the firmware.
The update package is invalid. Failed to update the firmware.
- Ensure the update package is not corrupt and retry the update.
- Ensure proper connection to USB/network drive and retry the update.
- Restart BMC via supported method and BMC setting via uEFI setup or "Restart Management Controller" in BMC web UI. Then, reboot the system.
- Reflash the BMC firmware.
- Perform AC reset or virtual reseat.NoteWhen performing AC reset, after powering off AC, wait several seconds before powering on AC. After AC power is restored, power on the host system.
- If the problem persists, try a different Lenovo tool to perform the update (eg. XClarity Administrator, XClarity Controller, or XClarity Essential OneCLI).
- If the problem persists, please contact technical support.