FQXSPPU0002G : The Processor [ProcessorElementName] is operating in a Degraded State.
The Processor [ProcessorElementName] is operating in a Degraded State.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Processor is running in the Degraded state.
Warning - CPU
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Check the XCC event log for any fan, cooling or power related issues.
- Make sure fan and power supply unit is installed correctly and clean.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed
- Make sure that the room temperature is in the range in the operating specifications.
- If the problem still exist and XCC event is realted to power supply unit, please upgrade power supply unit with supported specification.
- Once you finish the action above and can't solve issue, please contact Lenovo support.