FQXSFMA0027K : Invalid memory configuration (Unsupported DIMM Population) detected. Please verify memory configuration is valid.
Invalid memory configuration (Unsupported DIMM Population) detected. Please verify memory configuration is valid.
Complete the following steps:
- This event could follow an uncorrectable memory error or failed memory test. Check the log and resolve that event first. DIMMs disabled by other errors or actions could cause this event.
- Ensure that the DIMMs are populated in the correct sequence, according to the service information for this product.
- If the DIMMs are present and properly installed, check for any lit DIMM connector error LEDs and reseat those DIMMs. Check logs for memory diagnostic codes.
- Reset UEFI to the default settings.
- If the problem persists, update the UEFI firmware.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.NoteThe solution for this error may involve a system board replacement. If TPM encryption has been enabled, back up TPM Encryption Recovery Key.