Remove the M.2 LTE module
Use this information to remove the M.2 LTE module.
Turn off the server. Disconnect the power cords and all external cables (see Power off the server).
Remove the node from the enclosure if needed (see Remove a node).
Remove a LTE/WLAN Antenna (see Remove a LTE/WLAN Antenna).
Remove the M.2 WLAN/LTE wireless adapter (see Remove the M.2 WLAN/LTE wireless adapter).
- Remove the M.2 LTE module cables from the cable clip.Figure 1. M.2 LTE module removal
- Press the module latch. Rotate the M.2 LTE module up and pull it out from the adapter.Figure 2. M.2 LTE module removal
- Slide the cable holder out from the M.2 LTE module.Figure 3. M.2 LTE module removal
- Use the screwdriver in the Misc kit to hook the cable as shown, and remove the cable from the M.2 LTE module. Apply the same method to the main cable and the AUX cable.NoteCarefully to remove the cables, make sure the cable is removed vertically without excessive force.Figure 4. M.2 LTE module removal
- Use screwdriver in the Misc kit to counterclockwise remove the nut and the washer on the rear of the server.NoteApply the same method to remove both main and AUX cable.Figure 5. M.2 LTE module removal
Table 1. M.2 LTE module removal 1 M.2 LTE module cable 3 Nut 2 Washer
If you are instructed to return the defective component, please package the part to prevent any shipping damage. Reuse the packaging the new part arrived in and follow all packaging instructions.