FQXPMUP0202M : Transfer the update package error. Failed to update the firmware
Transfer the update package error. Failed to update the firmware
- Ensure the update package is not corrupt undamaged and then retry the update.
- Ensure proper connection to USB/network drive and retry the update.
- Restart BMC via supported method and BMC setting via uEFI setup or "Restart Management Controller" in BMC web UI. Then, reboot the system.
- If the problem persists, reflash the BMC firmware.
- If the problem persists, perform AC reset or virtual reseat.NoteWhen performing AC reset, after powering off AC, wait several seconds before powering on AC. After AC power is restored, power on the host system.
- If the problem persists, try a different Lenovo tool to perform the update (eg. XClarity Administrator, XClarity Controller, or XClarity Essential OneCLI).
- If the problem persists, contact technical support.