Remove the processor
Use this information to remove the processor. This procedure must be executed by a trained technician.
About this task
- Make preparations for this task.
- Remove the processor.Figure 1. Opening the processor retainer
- Gently pull the handle away from the processor retainer.
- Lift the handle along with the retainer to the fully open position.
- Hold the processor by both sides and gently lift it away from the processor socket.
Do not touch the gold contacts on the bottom of the processor.
Keep the processor socket clean from any object to prevent possible damages.