FQXSFMA0005N : Memory is present within the system but could not be configured. Please verify that the memory configuration is valid. [arg1]
Memory is present within the system but could not be configured. Please verify that the memory configuration is valid. [arg1]
[arg1] DIMM identifier consists of S/N, FRU and UDI, e.g. "739E68ED-VC10 FRU 0123456"
Complete the following steps:
- Ensure one or more DIMMs are installed in the server.
- Resolve existing memory errors if they are present.
- If no memory fault is recorded in the logs and no DIMM connector error LEDs are lit, verify that all DIMM connectors are enabled using the Setup utility or the OneCLI utility.
- Reseat all DIMMs ensuring that DIMMs are installed in the correct population sequence, according to the service information for this product.
- Clear CMOS memory. Note that all firmware settings will revert to the defaults.
- Reflash UEFI firmware.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.