Configuring RAID arrays
Through the Setup utility, you can access utilities to configure RAID arrays. The specific procedure for configuring arrays depends on the RAID controller that you are using. For details, see the documentation for your RAID controller. To access the utility for your RAID controller, complete the following steps:
- Turn on the server.NoteApproximately 1 to 3 minutes after the server is connected to ac power, the power-control button becomes active.
- When prompted, <F1> Setup is displayed, press F1. If you have set an administrator password, you must type the administrator password to access the full Setup utility menu. If you do not type the administrator password, a limited Setup utility menu is available.
- Select System Settings → Adapters and UEFI drivers.
- Press Enter to refresh the list of device drivers.
- Select the device driver for your RAID controller and press Enter.
- Follow the instructions in the documentation for your RAID controller.