Install an EMC shield
Use this information to install an EMC shield.
About this task
The power-control button on the device and the power switch on the power supply do not turn off the electrical current supplied to the device. The device also might have more than one power cord. To remove all electrical current from the device, ensure that all power cords are disconnected from the power source.
Read Installation Guidelines and Safety inspection checklist to ensure that you work safely.
Watch the procedure
- A video of this procedure is available at YouTube.
- Install the upper EMC shield.
Figure 1. Upper EMC shield installation
- Align the top of the EMC shield with the enclosure.
- Rotate the bottom of the EMC shield inwards until it is secured in place.
- Install the lower EMC shield.
Figure 2. Lower EMC shield installation
- Align the bottom of the EMC shield with the enclosure.
- Rotate the top of the EMC shield inwards until it is secured in place.