FQXSPPU0009N : [ProcessorElementName] has a Configuration Mismatch.
[ProcessorElementName] has a Configuration Mismatch.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Processor Configuration Mismatch has occurred.
Critical - CPU
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- This message could occur with messages about other processor configuration problems. Resolve those messages first.
- If the problem persists, ensure that matching processors are installed (i.e., matching option part numbers, etc.).
- Verify that the processors are installed in the correct sockets according to the service information for this product. If not, correct that problem.
- Check Lenovo Support site for an applicable service bulletin or UEFI firmware update that applies to this processor error.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.
Envoyer des commentaires