Install the front handle
Use this information to install the front handle.
About this task
- Carefully turn the compute node to the upside down orientation.
- Install the front handle.
Figure 1. Front handle installation
- Orient the front handle so that the release latch is toward the middle of the compute node. See the following illustration for reference.
- Align the hole on the front handle with the hole on the compute node.
- Install a new screw to the secure the front handle with a T15 Torx screwdriver.
After you finish
Proceed to complete the parts replacement. See Complete the parts replacement.