Install the RFID tag
Use this information to install the RFID tag on the front panel.
Before you install the RFID tag, read
Read Installation Guidelines to ensure that you work safely.
To install the RFID tag, complete the following steps:
Figure 1. RFID tag installation
- Make sure that the surface you are installing the tag on is thoroughly clean and dry.
- Open the RFID tag; then, remove the backing from the base of the RFID tag to expose the adhesive.
- Position the RFID tag over the ID label on the front panel of the compute node.
- Press the RFID tag securely against the bezel and hold firmly in place for 30 seconds.Note
- Allow 30 minutes before closing or opening the RFID tag.
- Allow 24 hours to achieve near maximum adhesion.