Install the flash power module
Use this information to install the flash power module.
To avoid possible danger, read and follow the following safety information.
When replacing the lithium battery, use only Lenovo specified part number or an equivalent type battery recommended by the manufacturer. If your system has a module containing a lithium battery, replace it only with the same module type made by the same manufacturer. The battery contains lithium and can explode if not properly used, handled, or disposed of.
- Throw or immerse into water
- Heat to more than 100°C (212°F)
- Repair or disassemble
Dispose of the battery as required by local ordinances or regulations.
To install the flash power module, complete the following steps:
- Insert the end of the flash power module into its carrier.
- Rotate the flash power module down into the carrier until the tab clicks in place to secure it.
- Connect the flash power module cable to the RAID adapter.
After you install the flash power module, complete the following steps:
Install the top cover onto the server (see Install the top cover).
Install the server into the rack if necessary.
Reconnect power cords and all external cables.