FQXSPCA0017M : Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to critical from less severe.
Critical - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Check the event log of XClarity Controller for any fan or cooling-related issues or power-related issues.
- Make sure that the airflow at the front and rear of the chassis is not obstructed and that fillers are in place, clean, and correctly installed.
- Make sure that the room temperature is within operating specifications.
- Check M.2 module is in the correct slot location by referring to user manual.
- If the problem still exist, please contact Lenovo support.