Remove the power distribution board
Use this information to remove the power distribution board.
About this task
- Make preparations for this task.
- Remove the two screws.Figure 1. Cover screw removal
- Carefully slide the power distribution board cover forward and lift it out of the server.Figure 2. Power distribution board cover removal
- Disconnect the cables from the power distribution board. See Hot-swap power supply unit cable routing.
- Remove the two screws on the power distribution board.Figure 3. Power distribution board screw removal
- Carefully slide the power distribution board backwards and remove it out of the server.Figure 4. Power distribution board removal
After you finish
If you are instructed to return the component or optional device, follow all packaging instructions, and use any packaging materials for shipping that are supplied to you.