FQXSFMA0031K : Intel Optane DCPMM [arg1] has reached 1% remaining spares block and still functioning.
Intel Optane DCPMM [arg1] has reached 1% remaining spares block and still functioning.
Complete the following steps:
- Check the current Intel Optane DCPMM DIMM health status in one of the following ways:
- Run DCPMM test under LXPM diagnostic. Look for “Percentage Remaining” of spare blocks.
- Check for “Remaining Life” of spare blocks on the XCC Web GUI.
- Back up data.
- Check if the DCPMM meets warranty terms.
- If the DCPMM meets the warranty terms, contact Lenovo Support for DCPMM replacement.
- If the DCPMM does not meet the warranty terms, order a new comparable DCPMM through an authorized Lenovo reseller.
- Collect Service log and contact Lenovo support to schedule DCPMM replacement.(Note: Unless otherwise specified in other agreements or contract terms, parts beyond their warranty terms and/or parts that have reached their maximum usage limitations do not qualify for warranty service.)