FQXSFIO0012M : A PCIe system error has occurred on Bus [arg1] Device [arg2] Function [arg3]. The Vendor ID for the device is [arg4] and the Device ID is [arg5]. The Physical slot number is [arg6].
A PCIe system error has occurred on Bus [arg1] Device [arg2] Function [arg3]. The Vendor ID for the device is [arg4] and the Device ID is [arg5]. The Physical slot number is [arg6].
Complete the following steps:
- Check Lenovo Support site for an applicable device driver, firmware update, version of service information for this product or other information that applies to this error. Load new device driver and any required firmware updates.
- If this device and/or any attached cables were recently installed, moved, serviced or upgraded.
- a.Reseat Adapter and any attached cables.
- b.Reload Device Driver.
- c.If device is not recognized, reconfiguring slot to Gen1 or Gen2 may be required. Gen1/Gen2 settings can be configured via F1 Setup -> System Settings -> Devices and I/O Ports ->PCIe Gen1/Gen2/Gen3 Speed Selection, or the OneCLI utility.
- d.If a PCIe error has also been reported on a second slot within the same node, ensure steps a, b, and c above are also performed for that adapter before proceeding.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.