FQXPMSD0009M : Device error detected when LXPM sent a test command to a hard drive.
Device error detected when LXPM sent a test command to a hard drive.
- Do one of the following:
- If the affected drive(s) are detected by the system, update the disk drive firmware and reboot the server.
- If the affected drive(s) are not detected by the system or failing to respond:
- Power off the server and remove A/C power.
- Reseat the associated RAID controller, SAS cables, backplane and drive(s).
- Restore system power and reboot the server.
- Re-run the disk drive test from LXPM. For details, see the LXPM documentation at: https://sysmgt.lenovofiles.com/help/topic/lxpm_frontend/lxpm_product_page.html Click on the LXPM version for your server model, and choose Using LXPM -> Diagnostics -> Running diagnostics from the left navigation tree.
- If the problem persists, save the test result to a test_hdd.txt file using a local USB storage device or a shared network folder.
- Contact technical support for a drive replacement.