FQXSFMA0006I : [arg1] DIMM [arg2] has been detected, the DIMM serial number is [arg3].
[arg1] DIMM [arg2] has been detected, the DIMM serial number is [arg3].
Complete the following steps:
- If this information event is logged in the XCC event log, the server does have unqualified memory installed.
- The memory installed may not be covered under warranty.
- Without qualified memory, speeds supported above industry standards will not be enabled.
- Contact your Local Sales Representative or Authorized Business Partner to order qualified memory to replace the unqualified DIMM(s).
- After you install qualified memory and power up the server, check to ensure this informational event is not logged again.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.