I.11002 : [I.11002] A processor mismatch has been detected between one or more processors in the system.
[I.11002] A processor mismatch has been detected between one or more processors in the system.
One or More Mismatched Processors Detected
Complete the following steps:
- This message could occur with messages about other Processor configuration problems. Resolve those messages first.
- If the problem persists, ensure that matching processors are installed (i.e., matching option part numbers, etc)
- Verify that the Processor’s are installed in the correct sockets according to the service information for this product. If not, correct that problem.
- Check IBM support site for an applicable service bulletin or firmware update that applies to this Processor error.
- (Trained Service technician only) Replace mismatching processor. Inspect Processor socket and replace the system board first if socket is damaged.