W.50001 : [W.50001] A DIMM has been disabled due to an error detected during POST.
[W.50001] A DIMM has been disabled due to an error detected during POST.
Complete the following steps:
- If the DIMM was disabled because of a memory fault, follow the procedure for that event.
- If no memory fault is recorded in the logs and no DIMM connector error LEDs are lit, re-enable the DIMM through the Setup utility or the Advanced Settings Utility (ASU).
- If problem persists, Power cycle the node from management console.
- Reset IMM to default settings.
- Reset UEFI to default settings.
- Reflash IMM and UEFI firmware.
- (Trained Service technician only) Replace system board.