806f050d-0400ffff : Array [ComputerSystemElementName] is in critical condition. (Drive 0)
Array [ComputerSystemElementName] is in critical condition. (Drive 0)
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected that an Array is Critical.
May also be shown as 806f050d0400ffff or 0x806f050d0400ffff
Critical - Hard Disk drive
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
- Make sure that the RAID adapter firmware and hard disk drive firmware are at the latest level.
- Make sure that the SAS cable is connected correctly.
- Replace the SAS cable.
- Check backplane cable connection.
- Replace the RAID adapter.
- Replace the hard disk drive that is indicated by a lit status LED.