Starting the LSI Configuration Utility program
Use this information to start the LSI Configuration Utility program.
To start the LSI Configuration Utility program, complete the following steps:
- Turn on the server. NoteApproximately 20 to 40 seconds after the server is connected to power, the power-control button becomes active.
- When the prompt <F1 Setup> is displayed, press F1. If you have set an administrator password, you are prompted to type the password.
- Select .
- Select Please refresh this page on the first visit and press Enter.
- Select LSIcontroller_driver_name Driver and press Enter, where controller_driver_name is the name of the SAS/SATA controller driver. For the SAS/SATA controller driver name, see the documentation that comes with your controller.
- To perform storage-management tasks, follow the procedures in the documentation that comes with the SAS/SATA controller.
When you have finished changing settings, press Esc to exit from the program; select Save to save the settings that you have changed.