These publications are available in PDF format.
Downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print these PDF files. You can download a copy from the Adobe Reader download website.
Viewing and printing PDF files
- dw2at_chassis_pdf.pdfThe Installation and Service Guide contains information about setting up, configuring, and maintaining your Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis. Topics in this manual include:
- Preparing to install the Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis
- Setting up the Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis hardware
- Configuring the Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis
- Troubleshooting the Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis
- Removing and replacing Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis components
The setup poster shows how to initially install the Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis in a rack cabinet. A printed copy of the setup poster comes with the chassis.
The rack template is used during installation to show where to install the Flex System Carrier-Grade chassis fasteners and support rails in a rack cabinet. A printed copy of the rack template comes with the chassis.
If the file does not open in your browser, or you do not see an Open button on the dialog window that displays when you click a PDF, you might have to associate Adobe Acrobat Reader with the PDF file extension. Use the operating system or browser help to create the association or install the appropriate browser plug in.
Saving PDF files
- Right-click the link to the PDF in your browser.
- Choose the option to save the PDF file.
- Navigate to the directory in which you want to save the PDF file.
- Click Save or OK.