Replacing the filter media
If your Flex System Enterprise Chassis is equipped with the optional airborne contaminant filter assembly, use these instructions to remove and replace the dust filter. You can replace the dust filter while the chassis is powered on.
|Visually inspect and clean
|Low dust, low foot traffic
|Moderate dust, moderate foot traffic
|Heavy dust, heavy foot traffic
Complete the following steps to replace the airborne contaminant filter media in the low-profile or extended-profile configuration:
- Push down on the slide latches on both sides of the filter assembly.
- Rotate the filter assembly down and remove the hooks from the slots.
- Turn the blue filter retainer clips to the open position and remove the filter retainer and filter.
- Discard the old filter and place a new filter on the filter assembly.
- Place the bottom of the filter retainer behind the alignment features on the bottom of the filter bezel.
- Rotate the filter retainer onto the filter and close the blue filter retainer clips by rotating them down to secure the filter retainer to the filter assembly bezel.