Enable Software Guard Extensions (SGX)
Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) operates under the assumption that the security perimeter includes only the internals of the CPU package, and leaves the DRAM untrusted.
Complete the following steps to enable SGX.
- Make sure you follow the memory module population sequence for SGX configurations in Independent memory mode: Installation guidelines and sequence. (DIMM configuration must be at least 8 DIMMs per socket to support SGX).
- Restart the system. Before the operating system starts up, press the key specified in the on-screen instructions to enter the Setup Utility. (For more information, see the
Startupsection in the LXPM documentation compatible with your server at Lenovo XClarity Provisioning Manager portal page.)
- Go to and disable the option.
- Go to and enable the option.
- Save the changes, then go to and enable the option.
For more information, see
Enabling Intel SGX on Lenovo ThinkSystem V2 Servers.