Install the drive in the GPU node
Use this information to install the drive in the GPU node.
About this task
Ensure you have “SD650 V2 or SD650-N V2 Neptune DWC Waterloop Service Kit “ in hand to install components.
- Install the two screws to secure the drive cage.Figure 1. Drive cage installation
- Install the drive.
- ❶ Hold the release tab and push it to the right to ensure the drive cage is released.
- ❷ Align the drive with the two slots; then, push it into the cage to ensure it is firmly seated.
- ❸ Hold the release tab and push it to the left to secure the drive.Figure 2. Drive cage installation
- Connect the cable.Figure 3. Cable routing
Reinstall the tray cover (see Install the tray cover).
Reinstall the tray (see Install a DWC tray in the enclosure).NoteFor safety, use the lift tool to install the tray into the rack.
- Connect all required external cables to the enclosure.NoteUse extra forces to connect QSFP cables to the enclosure if Mellanox ConnectX-6 adapters are installed.
Check the power LED on each node to make sure it changes from fast blink to slow blink to indicate all nodes are ready to be powered on.