FQXSPIO0003N : A diagnostic interrupt has occurred on system [ComputerSystemElementName].
A diagnostic interrupt has occurred on system [ComputerSystemElementName].
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Front Panel NMI / Diagnostic Interrupt.
Critical - Other
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
- If the NMI button on the operator information panel has not been pressed, complete the following steps:
- Reseat the identified compute node.
- If the problem still exist, replace the compute node.
- (Trained technician only)Replace the system board. Reseat the identified compute node.
- If error still exist, then replace compute node.