FQXPMSR0011K : Failed to change disk drives' state.
Failed to change disk drives' state.
- Ensure LXPM and RAID adapter firmware are at the latest levels.
- Ensure the state of the RAID adapter and disk drives are both healty.
- Verify proper physical connection of the disk drive, SAS expander (if applicable) and RAID adapter.
- Ensure the operation to the special drive is legal or logical. (For example, you cannot change Unconfigured BAD to Online satus)
- Reboot the machine and retry to change disk drives' state.
- If the problem persists, contact technical support.