Remove the VGA cable (3.5-inch drive model)
Use this information to remove the VGA cable for the 3.5-inch drive model.
About this task
- Read the following section(s) to ensure that you work safely.
Turn off the server. Disconnect the power cords and all external cables. See Power off the server.
If the server is installed in a rack, remove the server from the rack.
- Make preparations for this task.
- Remove the top cover. See Remove the top cover.
- Disconnect the VGA cable. See Front panel cable routing.
- Remove the VGA cover.Figure 1. VGA cover removal
- Use a tool to press both clips.
- Pull the cover of the VGA cable out.
- Remove the VGA cable.Figure 2. VGA cable removal
- Remove the screws that secure the VGA cable.
- Pull out the VGA cable out of the server.
After you finish
If you are instructed to return the component or optional device, follow all packaging instructions, and use any packaging materials for shipping that are supplied to you.