FQXSPFW0001N : Firmware BIOS (ROM) corruption was detected on system [ComputerSystemElementName] during POST.
Firmware BIOS (ROM) corruption was detected on system [ComputerSystemElementName] during POST.
Firmware BIOS (ROM) corruption was detected on the system during POST.
Critical - Other
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Original UEFI settings are still present. If customer desires to continue using the original settings, select Save Settings.
- If User did not intentionally trigger the reboots, check logs for probable cause. For example, if there is a battery fault event, follow the steps to resolve that event.
- Undo recent system changes (settings or devices added). Verify that the system boots. Then, re-install options one at a time to locate the problem.
- Check Lenovo support site for an applicable service bulletin or firmware update that applies to this error. Update UEFI firmware if applicable.
- Remove and re-install CMOS battery on system board for 30 seconds to clear CMOS contents. If it boots successfully, then restore system settings.
- If problem persists, collect Service Data log.
- Contact Lenovo Support.