FQXSFIO0024J : PCIe Link Training Failure has occurred in physical [arg1] number [arg2].
PCIe Link Training Failure has occurred in physical [arg1] number [arg2].
Complete the following steps:
- Check Lenovo Support site for an applicable device driver, firmware update, version of service information for this product or other information that applies to this error. Load new device driver and any required firmware updates.
- If this device and/or any attached cables were recently installed, moved, serviced or upgraded.
- a.Reseat adapter or disk and any attached cables.
- b.Reload Device Driver.
- c.If device is not recognized, reconfiguring slot to lower speed may be required. Gen1/Gen2/Gen3 settings can be configured via F1 Setup -> System Settings -> Devices and I/O Ports ->PCIe Gen1/Gen2/Gen3/Gen4 Speed Selection, or the OneCLI utility.
- d.If a PCIe error has also been reported on a second slot within the same node, please ensure steps a, b, and c above are also performed for that adapter or disk before proceeding.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.