FQXSPMA0013N : The System [ComputerSystemElementName] has detected no memory in the system.
The System [ComputerSystemElementName] has detected no memory in the system.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected that memory was detected in the system.
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- If the DIMM was disabled because of a memory fault, follow the procedure for that event.
- If no memory fault is recorded in the logs and re-enable the DIMM through the Setup utility or the OneCLI utility.
- If problem persists, Power cycle the server from the management console.
- Reset XCC to default settings.
- Reset UEFI to default settings.
- Update XCC and UEFI firmware.
- If problem persists, collect Service Data log.
- Contact Lenovo Support.