806f030c-2003ffff : Scrub Failure for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (DIMM 3)
Scrub Failure for [PhysicalMemoryElementName] on Subsystem [MemoryElementName]. (DIMM 3)
May also be shown as 806f030c2003ffff or 0x806f030c2003ffff
Critical - Memory
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Note: Each time you install or remove a DIMM, you must disconnect the server from the power source; then, wait 10 seconds before restarting the server.
- Refer to TIP H212293 for minimum code level.
- Check the Lenovo support website for an applicable retain tip or firmware update that applies to this memory error.
- Make sure that the DIMMs are firmly seated and no foreign material is found in the DIMM connector. Then, retry with the same DIMM.
- If the problem is related to a DIMM, replace the failing DIMM indicated by the error LEDs.
- If the problem occurs on the same DIMM connector, swap the affected DIMMs (as indicated by the error LEDs on the system board or the event logs) to a different memory channel or microprocessor.
- (Trained technician only) If the problem occurs on the same DIMM connector, check the DIMM connector. If the connector contains any foreign material or is damaged, replace the system board.
- (Trained service technician only) Remove the affected microprocessor and check the microprocessor socket pins for any damaged pins. If a damage is found, replace the system board.
- (Trained service technician only) If the problem is related to microprocessor socket pins, replace the system board.