201-901-002 : Standalone Memory Test Failed
Standalone Memory Test Failed
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Perform the actions mentioned one at a time and try the test after each action.
- If the problem remains, contact your technical-service representative.
- Turn off the system and disconnect it from power. Wait for 45 seconds. Reseat DIMM(s). Reconnect it to power.
- Make sure that DSA and BIOS/uEFI are at the latest level.
- Replace any DIMMS(s) mentioned in error, one by one.
- Make sure that all DIMMs are enabled in the Configuration/Setup Utility program.
- If failure remains, refer to "Troubleshooting by symptom" in the system "Installation and Service Guide" for the next corrective action.