202-801-000 : MemStr Test Aborted
MemStr Test Aborted
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Turn off and restart the system.
- Make sure that the DSA Diagnostic code is at the latest level.
- Run the test again.
- If the system has stopped responding, turn off and restart the system.
- Check the system firmware level and upgrade if necessary.
- Run the memory diagnostic to identify the specific failing DIMM.
- If the failure remains, refer to "Troubleshooting by symptom" in the system "Installation and Service Guide" for the next corrective action.