202-902-000 : MemStr Test Failed
MemStr Test Failed
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Ensure that all memory is enabled by checking the "Available System Memory" in the "Resource Utilization" section of the DSA Diagnostic Event log.
- If necessary, access the Configuration/Setup Utility program by pressing F1 during system boot and enable all memory.
- Make sure that the DSA Diagnostic code is at the latest level.
- Run the test again.
- Execute the standard DSA memory diagnostics to validate all memory.
- If the failure remains, refer to "Troubleshooting by symptom" in the system "Installation and Service Guide" for the next corrective action.