Compute node will not power off
Use the information in this section to troubleshoot a compute node that will not power off.
Complete the following steps until the problem is solved:
- Attempt to power off the compute node through the CMM user interface.
- Attempt to restart the system-management processor for the compute node. You can restart the system-management processor through the CMM user interface. Click the compute node in the chassis view and then click Restart System Mgmt Processor. After the system-management processor has been restarted, attempt to power off the compute node from the CMM.
- Attempt to power off the compute node by using the power button on the front of the node.
- Attempt to reset the compute node from the CMM command-line interface (CLI) by using the reset command.
- Reseat the CMM; then, perform steps 1-4 again.