FQXSFPU0024G : Intel UEFI ACM startup failed, make sure TPM is enabled.
Intel UEFI ACM startup failed, make sure TPM is enabled.
Complete the following steps:
- Assert Physical Presence via the Physical Presence Jumper or Remote Physical Presence:
- NOTE: There are two methods to assert Physical Presence:
- Move the Physical Presence Jumper to the "ON" position.
- If the "Physical Presence Policy" has been set to "Enable" in F1 Setup the user is allowed to assert remote Physical Presence via the IPMI tool. The setting can be found in F1 Setup at "System Settings -> Security -> Physical Presence Policy Configuration".
- If TPM version is 2.0, go to next step. If TPM version is 1.2, do the following:
- From the Setup Utility program main interface, select System Settings -> Security -> Trusted Platform Module.
- Change [TPM Device] to "Enable".
- Change [TPM State] to "Activate".
- Reboot the system.
- If the problem persists, collect Service Data logs and contact Lenovo Support.
Envoyer des commentaires