Remove the front air baffle
Use this information to remove the front air baffle.
- Make preparations for this task.
- Turn off the corresponding compute node on which you are going to perform the task.
- Remove the compute node from the enclosure (see Remove a compute node from the enclosure).
- Remove the front air baffle from the compute node.
AttentionFor proper cooling and airflow, replace the front air baffle before you turn on the compute node. Operating the node without the front air baffle might damage node components.
- Slightly push the right and left release latches.
- Lift the front air baffle out of the compute node.
After you finish
If you are instructed to return the component or optional device, follow all of the packaging instructions, and use any packaging materials for shipping that are supplied to you.