FQXSPCA0017M : Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
Sensor [SensorElementName] has transitioned to critical from a less severe state.
This message is for the use case when an implementation has detected a Sensor transitioned to critical from less severe.
Critical - Temperature
SNMP Trap ID
Automatically Notify Support
Complete the following steps:
- Check the event log of xClarity Controller or SMM2 Web GUI to any cooling-related issues or power-related issues.
- Make sure water flow rate/press meet the system specification.
- Make sure that the room temperature is within operating specifications.
- Make sure hard drive cold-plate installed correctly.
- If the problem still exist, please contact Lenovo support.